- All applications for Passport, Police Clearance Certificate (PCC), OCI, Attestation, Visa and Misc. Consular Services will be entertained with prior appointment only.
- Service to the Applicant will be given according to the Selection of Service selected by the applicant from the drop-down menu at the time of booking the appointment. Embassy will not entertain request for granting service other than the one selected by the applicant.
- Appointments can be booked maximum one month in advance. A second appointment by an applicant can be booked only after availing/canceling the already booked appointment.
- Cancellation of appointment is possible until 48 Hrs prior to the date of appointment. Embassy will not entertain any request with regard to late arrival by the applicant. In such a case, applicant will have to book a fresh appointment.
- Any misuse of appointment system, false claim or pretext of emergency etc. may render the applicant liable for denial of services subsequently.
- Time for submission of applications is between 0900 to 1100hrs from Monday to Friday.
- For collection of documents, prior appointment is not required.
- The time for collection of documents is between 1600 hrs to 1700 hrs on all working days. Collection of more than one document belonging to the same applicant is permissible. Applicant should carry his/her Passport / ID card at the time of visiting the Embassy.
- Applicant must ensure that he/she carries receipt given at the time of submission of application.
- Emergency certificate (EC) may be excluded from prior appointment, so that the applicant can walk-in for submitting the application.
- The applicants who makes an online appointment will have to carry result of a PCR test within 24 hours or to carry an Antigen test kit so as to perform the test at the Gate prior to entering the Embassy premises.
- Those who cannot use the online appointment system can submit the documents through post by enclosing a letter addressed to Assistant Consular Officer, Embassy of India, Beijing clearly mentioning their Postal address, Mail Id and phone number. Those who intents using the postal submission may follow the following steps
Send documents to Embassy by post (at applicant’s cost) to Address:
Assistant Consular Officer, Embassy of India, No.5 Liang Ma Qiao, Bie Jie,
Chaoyang District, Beijing-100600 (Mob No. 8618514284905)
- After scrutiny of the documents by Embassy, the applicant will be informed through e-mail the procedure to make payment of the requisite fee through bank transfer to the Embassy’s bank account
- On receipt of the fee in Embassy’s bank account, the documents will be processed further.
- Once the Consular service is done, The Embassy will dispatch the documents to applicant’s local address through courier. The applicant will have to pay postal charges directly to the courier agency delivery person at the time of collection of documents.